• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pasag

RTDAS
Wow, game of the year. Absolutely incredible. Should have known, the favourite rarely wins in Carlton vs Essendon.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
That was a great game of football.

Finish was great. Thought Judd was going to break the tackle and kick the winner for a second. Would have been orgasmic.

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
That free kick and subsequent kick against Thornton in the third, however, was the perfect example of just how much they've destroyed everything great about footy.

ash chaulk

International Captain
did the bombers win the grandfinal cos i havent seen a celebration for a win since Justin Longmuir for Fremantle kicked a winner after the siren a while back at Subi

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
That was farking brilliant... didnt get home til 7 sun morn... Why was it such a speciasl win? Because those arrogant farkers thought they were top 4 material. We weren't givin a fair go by anyone. I was the only one on this forum who tipped us ffs. have already watched the replay and will do so many times in the future. Shoulda got on when we were 8 buchs at qtr time.

Pas i havent forgot about you, your punishment is coming.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
That was farking brilliant... didnt get home til 7 sun morn... Why was it such a speciasl win? Because those arrogant farkers thought they were top 4 material. We weren't givin a fair go by anyone. I was the only one on this forum who tipped us ffs. have already watched the replay and will do so many times in the future. Shoulda got on when we were 8 buchs at qtr time.

Pas i havent forgot about you, your punishment is coming.
Yeah that was a good win by your boys. I hate Essendon, but credit where credit is due.

I'm going to today's game. Reckon we are a chance. Hopefully its not another "honourable loss" like we have every year under Wallace.

Josh

International Regular
Yeah that was a good win by your boys. I hate Essendon, but credit where credit is due.

I'm going to today's game. Reckon we are a chance. Hopefully its not another "honourable loss" like we have every year under Wallace.
I know. Please... ffs

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Would really be disappointed if we lost to this mob, not least because I'd have to see Terry's ****-eating grin after it.

I reckon it'll be close to 3QT, and we'll walk away with a 5 goal win or something.

Josh

International Regular
What a completely horrid game of football so far. I'm not sure where Richmond learnt to kick, but they need to find some other way...

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
Most deliberate rushed behind of all time. Apart from maybe when Mal Michael kicked it backwards from 30m out because he had no options forward.

Why bring in a rule if you don't follow it through?

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Most deliberate rushed behind of all time. Apart from maybe when Mal Michael kicked it backwards from 30m out because he had no options forward.

Why bring in a rule if you don't follow it through?
Because the rule is that if you are under pressure and have no other option, you can rush a behind. As it should be.

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
Richmond werent THAT bad, dogges kicked a few late. Tambling should never play AFL footy again however.

Status
Not open for further replies.