• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official India in New Zealand***

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
It'll be interesting to see what becomes of Franklin after this. His series stats will no doubt look absolutely disgraceful and I don't think he should be batting #6 in Tests (although I do agree there was some merit in giving it a try after the massive improvements he made in his batting at First Class level this season) but I really do think he showed enough gradually with the ball to be worth persisting with, particularly if you take into account his excellent Test record prior to injury.

Last edited:

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Harby's last one should have been given, but dead-set, we've just been shown Southee's "dismissal" which, live, I didn't think was out. Yet another ****ing shocker from the umpires. We deserve to lose, we've been thoroughly outplayed, but there's no need for the umpires to speed up the process with bull**** decision after bull**** decision.

martin88

Banned
Harby's last one should have been given, but dead-set, we've just been shown Southee's "dismissal" which, live, I didn't think was out. Yet another ****ing shocker from the umpires. We deserve to lose, we've been thoroughly outplayed, but there's no need for the umpires to speed up the process with bull**** decision after bull**** decision.
Very disappointing umpiring so far. More proof of India becoming the next Australia? :ph34r:

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
One can understand the pain of NZ fans, They were unlucky in Indian first innings when so many edges were flying and now one after another poor decision.

martin88

Banned
Tendulkar's utility is done imho. Now FFS Dhoni please finish off with the prime bowlers. Thanks for the entertainment Sach.

Howsie

International Captain
What do New Zealand fans think of going back to Aaron Redmond. He was starting to look better and better every game, and he never got a chance of playing a test in NZ. Plus with him and Guptill opening we would have two attacking openers.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Very disappointing umpiring so far. More proof of India becoming the next Australia? :ph34r:
Lol. Sledging, lucky umpiring... I think so :p

The umpires have indeed been ****. Completely irrelevant to which team it was, I am curious as to how Vettori wasn't given out LBW to Harbhajan's ball. It looked dead on. Can't believe Habrhajan didn't chuck a bigger **** either.

Anyway, India better get a wicket soon, weather looking dodgy.

Athlai

Not Terrible
What do New Zealand fans think of going back to Aaron Redmond. He was starting to look better and better every game, and he never got a chance of playing a test in NZ. Plus with him and Guptill opening we would have two attacking openers.
God no.

Order of openers:

Guptill - lets keep him

next:

Cumming
Ingram
McIntosh
Papps
Bell
Flynn
Southee
Redmond