• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official India in New Zealand***

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
**** I'm getting sick and tired of Mills drifting into the pads and getting picked off for 1's. We shouldn't be giving away so many singles.
Agree, Mills is pissing me off here too, easy runs

Sehwag - Have some bad luck for once FFS

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Thompson showing just what a useless bits and pieces player he is. Still stunned he's playing.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
We're not going to even get close to winning this. Really depressing that our bowling is performing so poorly, after being generally excellent in Australia.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Commentary:

He got a run a ball triple last year. Not like the run an over you used to provide us with.

Well it's hard keeping that sort of discipline.

:laugh:

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
My stream isn't working :(

Could someone pass me a good one? Thanks!

conferenceofthebirds AT gmail
Will save the mods effort by pointing out that any discussion of illegal activities, including streams, is against the rules. Willow.tv is the only one that's legal, and that's definitely not free.

Zinzan

The incredible thing about Sehwag is that he looks absolutely mud in between the most incredible cricket shots you'll ever see. He really is hit & miss, sides just have to pray that his luck runs out on occasions

Evermind

International Debutant
Will save the mods effort by pointing out that any discussion of illegal activities, including streams, is against the rules. Willow.tv is the only one that's legal, and that's definitely not free.
Yeah no ****. That's why I asked to email.

99*

International Debutant
So, how many 100+ scores are we going to see from Sehwag in the tests? I'm going to say 6. :sleep:

Zinzan

Sehwag back on strike ....646466666666666666666666666666666644444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
So, how many 100+ scores are we going to see from Sehwag in the tests? I'm going to say 6. :sleep:
He scores them big rather then scoring them consistently (though his centuries to matches is still good). If the pitches are as flat as they have been, I'd back him for a double.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
I know it'll seem like bitterness to complain about the pitches, but seriously WTF?! Who the hell's idea was it to produce 4 consecutive batting paradises? Now I'm not saying that I'd like the kind of green tops that we got 6 years ago, but how about just normal NZ batting tracks? Par scores of 230-250 with slow low bounce, some seam early on and a bit of turn? It's like in an effort to compensate for last time, they've gone too far and produced tracks that play right into India's hands.

Having said that, all our bowlers have been attrocious. 8.2 an over after 9 is poor no matter what the pitch is like.

Zinzan

the hilarity of the NZ cricket seasons continues...........Rain forecast for Auckland on Saturday :laugh: