• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand Domestic Season 2008/09

Polo23

International Debutant
And after an absolute age McIntosh finally gives the ball back to McClenaghan to try and wrap up the innings, which he does with his second ball in his new spell to finish with 5/36, Batty his last, out bowled.

thierry henry

International Coach
Just wondering what Jimmy thinks of Azhar Abbas

imo one of the worst run-ups/actions I've ever seen on TV, runs for 30 metres and yet may as well bowl from a standing start, has a 2 step follow through, and generates what pace he has from chucking it.

Accurate yorker though

JimmyGS

First Class Debutant
Just wondering what Jimmy thinks of Azhar Abbas

imo one of the worst run-ups/actions I've ever seen on TV, runs for 30 metres and yet may as well bowl from a standing start, has a 2 step follow through, and generates what pace he has from chucking it.

Accurate yorker though
Really intelligent guy, and knows a ridiculous amount about seam bowling. He actually takes on the role of the seam bowling coach in the Aces.

On a green deck he's probably one of the bowlers I would least like to face.

Blakey

State Vice-Captain
So how did McClen...blah blah blah snares these wickets? I thought he couldn't land anything on a good length. Maybe caught in the deep or played on?

thierry henry

International Coach
Really intelligent guy, and knows a ridiculous amount about seam bowling. He actually takes on the role of the seam bowling coach in the Aces.

On a green deck he's probably one of the bowlers I would least like to face.
Important things he doesn't have a handle on imo

(a) RUN in your run-up

(b) Don't chuck it

Nutter

U19 Debutant
So how did McClen...blah blah blah snares these wickets? I thought he couldn't land anything on a good length. Maybe caught in the deep or played on?
Three bowled, two caught behind. Never seen him bowl, is he one of those spray and pray types?

Polo23

International Debutant
Why is Brad Wilson in this side? Am I the only one who saw him running away to leg when Bond was bowling at him?