• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in Australia

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
CricInfo showing their professionalism at the moment. Their top headline currently reads:

Haddin and Anderson boost Australia

Yes, Anderson indeed.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I realised I absolutely can't stand Haddin. Everything, including his name and the way he bats, rubs me the wrong way.
I think it's the first syllable of his surname mate. Might explain why Hadlee was a **** in the 80s.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Southee's a pie chucker.:laugh:
Nah, he's just had a bad day.

Seem to remember the guy in your avatar had a few spells like that early in his career (not suggesting Southee will be that good, just pointing it out).

kingkallis

International Coach
Great last 6 overs for the Aussies!

After 16th they were struggling @ 93/4
Now after 22 they are in a good position @ 169/4

Scored 75 in last 6 overs - top stuff!