• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in Australia

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
There's no way that this match is gonna get started. So far this series has followed the women's equivalent with almost eery similarity. The last game in the rosebowl was rained off without a ball being bowled, so obviously the same has to happen here. Sad but true.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
There's no way that this match is gonna get started. So far this series has followed the women's equivalent with almost eery similarity. The last game in the rosebowl was rained off without a ball being bowled, so obviously the same has to happen here. Sad but true.
Yeah I noticed that too. Weird.

Mish

Cricket Spectator
It's very dark in Brisbane, and the rain is coming down quite steadily. I doubt it's going to stop today...

Bugger.

Days of Grace

International Captain
I'm starting to think that ODI series should be played over 4 or 6 or 8 matches. Even numbers. Because you know damn well that at least one match will be rained off, particularly in countries like New Zealand.

pup11

International Coach
Get rid of the Twenty20 and play the final on Sunday instead.
Well that's not gonna happen, but i am just worried that if the rain stops they might curtail this game into a 20-20 over game, which would be an atrocious way for an ODI series to be decided.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm starting to think that ODI series should be played over 4 or 6 or 8 matches. Even numbers. Because you know damn well that at least one match will be rained off, particularly in countries like New Zealand.
:laugh:

That'd be a great change...then what happens when it doesn't rain and it's 2-2; 3-3; or 4-4?

Although you could simply turn the sprinklers on for one of the games I suppose... :happy: