• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in Australia

Craig

World Traveller
So if Neil Broom hits the winning runs, I would imagine headlines would be:

'Broom sweeps New Zealand to 2-0 lead'?

pup11

International Coach
The small things that Australia were so good at doing before is missing so badly atm, they are not hitting the stumps from close range, neither taking relatively tough but still catch-able catches.

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
I feel NZ missed a trick there. They could have used that PP to get a head of the rate a bit. But at least no wickets went down after Taylor.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Looks like Clarke hasn't managed his bowlers too well here, but can't be helped I guess by Hilfenhaus bowling crap and Hauritz not playing.