• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in Australia

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
Haha, tight single turned into 3.

And great shot by McCullum. We really need this pair to do what Hussey and Clarke did. If they stay together that long they should be able to score at a better clip, since they are great between the wickets.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Australia will lose without another bowler here. Brax has been fantastic, Hopes is doing his job, but the rest is a lost cause.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Mitch bowling well as is Clarke.
Haha, Jonners has bowled a few peaches, but been really loose for mine. Can't find a length.

Can't believe how NZ have batted against Clarke either. Surely something has to give...

Evermind

International Debutant
While I acknowledge and respect NZ's ambition to play more tests, this isn't the right way to go about doing it IMO.

pup11

International Coach
Hopes 4 overs @ 1.75. What the hell.
Yeah its kind of surprising when one sees him bowling this tightly, but he has been the bloke who has been quietly doing that sort of a job for a while now, just a shame his efforts aren't that widely recognised.

Mitch bowling well as is Clarke.
Yeah true, but pitch showing signs of slowing down where playing on the up isn't easy.

EDIT: McCullum gone, extravagant shot considering the way the pitch is playing.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
While I acknowledge and respect NZ's ambition to play more tests, this isn't the right way to go about doing it IMO.
Always so negative.

Hopes. I don't understand you.

Bring Bracken back at the other end imo.