• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in Australia

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Haha yeah quote yourself. Zac mate you should get a tattoo on your wrist:

Crankin'
If you're going to get something permanently inked onto your body, wouldn't it make more sense for it to be something original, rather than another person's quote?

Athlai

Not Terrible
Should just mean something to you, very understandable that people can find another persons words inspirational to themselves. Pup obviously has his own creed.

James

Cricket Web Owner
I'm heading along to the game at the SCG on Sunday.

It's forcast for 44 degrees though, so I'm quite worried about that.

Hopefully the kiwis can be leading 2-0 going into that game :)

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Vettori wins the toss and chooses to bowl, Clarke to open with Warner *explodes*. Ferguson will debut though :)

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
New Zealand won the toss and will bowl first. Cool I was hoping to watch Aus bat. :)

No changes to the New Zealand side, so Fulton plays and Elliot has some more time to get his bowling average higher and his batting average considerably lower.

Captain Clarke is apparently going to open with Warner.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This is as weak an Aussie ODI team as I've seen in more than a decade I think. Can anyone think of a weaker side on paper that Australia have put on the park? Maybe one of the sides with Glen Trimble in it circa mid-80s.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Good to see no changes in the Black Caps though Elliott at 5 makes me a bit nervous though its hard to complain with all our injuries.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
With Hopes in, the bowling is a bit light-on, though. Either have Hopes OR White, for mine. Not both.