• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

howardj

International Coach
Given that will probably never happen, you probably can't wait that long. ;)

I, on the other hand, can't wait for all the people who bagged out Collingwood for pulling out of the Cousins chase to acknowledge that we were right and they were wrong when he either tears his hamstring again, or ****s up with the law again....
Given that, as the last pick in the preseason draft, they're probably paying him the minimum AFL wage (i.e $70 000) the way I look at it, the Tigers get a ready-made champion at probably about 1/10th of his former WC Eagles price. Furthermore, the AFL take on the monitoring and drug-testing role. Thus, it's hard to see the downside for the Tigers.

Redbacks

International Captain
Hawks and Geelong to finish top 2 again this year. Bulldogs to drop off I reckon and maybe freo will finish in the top 12:laugh:

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Nick Maxell to be the new Richie Vandenberg. Imagine how much faux-tough guy he's going to get up to this year. *shudder*

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Supercoach open for the new season. Got my draft team sorted, doubt it will end up anything like what it is now tho..

Backs
C Cornes, D Pratt, T Harley, C Brown, Jesse Smith, A Mchpee, A Mcleod (Jamison, Suban)
Mids
Judd, Rischitelli, Pendlebury, Rich, Wells, Masten (Zeibell, Sidebottom)
Rucks
Cox, McIntosh (Trengove, Roughead)
Forwards
Pavlich, Franklin, Hale, L Thomas, Vezpremi, S Higgins, Ballantyne (T Walker, M Brown)

Probably a bit too many Roo's but

Matt79

Hall of Fame Member
Heard Leigh Browns been training the house down...Malthouse has him as first choice FB
8-) Looking forward to seeing Boomer carry your teams sorry asses all season again. If L.Brown plays 1st's footy, it will be because he's improved past some good players.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Have started a Dream Team League for those who are interested again this season. First 15 in, basically.

League Name: CW AFL C'Ship
Code: 947751

Status
Not open for further replies.