• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in Australia

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Yes, Craig Cumming...former test opener for NZ. Captain of Otago.
Yeah I know him, not personally of course but last I saw of him his face was re-arranged by Dale Steyn and he doesn't strike me as a good one day cricketer (didn't look like a good test batsman). 12 ODI with an average of 14 and strike-rate of 54 would support that and he has a poor domestic record as well.

Precambrian

Banned
What on earth are you doing posting that in this thread unless it is attempting to bait Australian Members? Delete that and if you have to, post it elsewhere.
Lol, baiting? Video never lies. Some people were talking about Latif's and Bell's incidents here right? Nobody cried baiting then!

Athlai

Not Terrible
Lol, baiting? Video never lies. Some people were talking about Latif's and Bell's incidents here right? Nobody cried baiting then!
In that incident Healy wasn't actually trying to get the batsman out, just **** with his head. Taken out of context a bit.

Matt79

Hall of Fame Member
I like to pretend that Healy the player is not the same person as Healy the commentator. That way one of my childhood heroes doesn't hurt my brain everytime I watch the cricket.

Polo23

International Debutant
Yeah I know him, not personally of course but last I saw of him his face was re-arranged by Dale Steyn and he doesn't strike me as a good one day cricketer (didn't look like a good test batsman). 12 ODI with an average of 14 and strike-rate of 54 would support that and he has a poor domestic record as well.
That's nice. He is in great form at the moment, and is already over in Australia as cover for Ryder. He should get a game.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I like to pretend that Healy the player is not the same person as Healy the commentator. That way one of my childhood heroes doesn't hurt my brain everytime I watch the cricket.
Haha, I've learned to tune out whenever he's speaking tbh.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Didn't watch any of the 2nd innings due to Rafa vs. Roger.

Sounds like a crazy finish. Not sure how NZ managed to make it so tight, but at least they won, as I got on them to win before the match! :)

Athlai

Not Terrible
Didn't watch any of the 2nd innings due to Rafa vs. Roger.

Sounds like a crazy finish. Not sure how NZ managed to make it so tight, but at least they won, as I got on them to win before the match! :)
It feels better when it's tight.