• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in Australia

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What's with this "Australia - come walkabout" ad?

Preferred "where the bloody hell are you?" tbh.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
There's no way that should have been given out, but I still felt nervous given the quality of umpiring seen so far today.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Yeah, I saw him bowl against CD in nelson late last year and umm I could kind of understand why after that performance
Yeah I'm not questioning it; it's perfectly logical. I doubt Chappell would have seen much of Elliott's batting besides the Test he played in Brisbane though which would obviously leave him with less then complimentary thoughts about him. His exact words were "So he's in the side for his batting?!?!"