• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa In Australia

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Not that you could've guessed, but I AM LOVING this by Bracken. Can he get another?

He is such a good bowler when he just hits the deck like in First Class. C'monnnn

Craig

World Traveller
Haha, I've read a few of these over the past couple of weeks. I know old Perm liked a bit of a dabble but am still confused on why he's copping these now?
He went on a bender and smashed his car up and came on here and told everybody about it. It's in the Made/Ruined thread if you look back Monday last week.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Commentators saying Bracken's bounce is because of the pitch.

May just shoot them all.

thierry henry

International Coach
He went on a bender and smashed his car up and came on here and told everybody about it. It's in the Made/Ruined thread if you look back Monday last week.
LOL

It's funny cos I was reading a thread in OT today...I forget what it was about...anyway, Perm was talking about how all his mates did drugs and he didn't mind so much etc, I thought that was what started it

Craig

World Traveller

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
LOL

It's funny cos I was reading a thread in OT today...I forget what it was about...anyway, Perm was talking about how all his mates did drugs and he didn't mind so much etc, I thought that was what started it
He's CW's Hall of Fame toker from what I understand. Unless there are lurkers who can challenge him that is.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Economy rates - Tait 8.50, Johnson 7.14, Hauritz 6.00, Hopes 5.71, Bracken 2.00.

Bring back Hilf, McGrath, Lillee, etc.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
...and Bracken is taken off.

That is the worst captaining call I have ever seen in my life.

Game over, well played South Africa.