• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa In Australia

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Yep. Silenced the critics for mine.
Way too early to call it yet, remember people were calling for the critics to silence when Punter made his ton in India and he barely hit it off the square afterwards. He could conceiveably fail in both innings of the next 5 tests against Oz.

Certainly a solid step in the right direction.

pup11

International Coach
His slower ball is unbelievable. I can't pick it in close-up super-slow-mo. It's out in the open now though.
There is no way a batsman can pick his slower ball because he bowls his normal deliveries with a scrabbled seam too, so when he bowls a cutter there is no real change in his action or release of the ball.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hey Corey you think we might see a Kallis special? My gut tells me so.
Not seeing it, myself. Reckon he's too slow to the ball right now, will eventually nick one.

EDIT: His stock will sky-rocket if he survives tonighht, though.

Lee with another great bit of bowing to knock over Amla. Wow, almost feel sorry for the Saffies because the bowling has really hit a purple patch.

pup11

International Coach
Bingerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Huge wicket that, Amla was looking dangerous.......

Top_Cat

Best part is that it hasn't been just two good balls, been great sequences of bowling from Lee and Johnson. Absolutely sensational bowling.

First ball to AB DeV, haha nasty.

Uppercut

I don't think SA can get another 231 runs out of their last seven wickets considering it's Duminy in next. Gutsy performance though, Smith's so good in the 4th innings.