• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official England in India***

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Last time I got out of bed at 4:00 to watch England it was in the first Test in Pakistan three years ago. Hope it's not an omen. Come on boys...

adharcric

International Coach
Honestly, I won't complain if Dravid is dropped for Badrinath in Mohali. He should probably get the whole series but I won't complain if he doesn't. Such a pity.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Would have been romantic from a cricketing pov if Dravid and Ganguly had both exited together. This is painful to watch. The selectors will do him little harm now by making him return to the domestic scene to work up some kind of form.

neutralguy

U19 Debutant
There you go. Thats the last we have seen of dravid. He should have dropped out of the team an year back.
England to win this match by 120 runs.Hopefuly we should win the next match with vijay or badrinath in.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
7 ducks in 225 innings is an amazingingly low rate for Dravid. Not many people have a better rate - Mark Taylor 5 ducks in 186 innings is phenomonal considering he got a pair on captaincy debut.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Make or break for Yuvi when he gets in today. He needs to show he has the cajones for Test cricket other wise we're carrying two passengers in our top 6.

haroon510

International 12th Man
Time for dravid to retire..i would love to see rohit sharma, robin othapa, surish Riana and afew other young batsmans replacing him..

Days of Grace

International Captain
Shame for kiwi spectators that they might not see Dravid in New Zealand.

I feel he would come good on slightly greener pitches in NZ whilst the other 5 FTBs in the top 6 would be shown up.