• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official England in India***

Precambrian

Banned
Too much slow going in the middle overs, too much respect to Yuvraj Singh. What a game he's having!!! England have only themselves to blame i they lose it from here.

EDIT - Crawlingwood gone. Eng's chances take another beating. Unless Bopara steps up.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Bow to his mightiness...:ph34r:

This has got to be the best all-round performance by an Indian since the days of Ganguly long ago?
Not sure, but I think Ganguly's run was in 97?
The last such instance could be Tendulkar scoring a century and picking up 4 Crims, packing away Australia within 48 hours of them landing in Dhaka for the ICC knockout in 98 (?)

IndGunner

First Class Debutant
Can we retire RP singh please. i think 2 singhs are enough for the one day squad. and maybe one is enough for the test squad...or maybe even one is too many.

krkode

State Captain
Not sure, but I think Ganguly's run was in 97?
The last such instance could be Tendulkar scoring a century and picking up 4 Crims, packing away Australia within 48 hours of them landing in Dhaka for the ICC knockout in 98 (?)
Yeah, you're right - I forgot the Tendulkar all-round exploits of the 90s too. He had a couple of good ones as well back then.

Haha, I remember he used to be classified as "Leg spin/Off spin/Medium pace". Ajantha Mendis beta version?:ph34r: