• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official England in India***

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
How the hell does Pietersen get ODI wickets?

His average against ODI-standard sides is now under 30. 8-)

This game still reminds me very largely of the game I mentioned earlier.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Seriously excellent partnership this. If we bowl anything approaching well you can lock this one up.

EDIT: Bollocks.

IndGunner

First Class Debutant
29.6 Pietersen to Gambhir, OUT, the bowling change has worked! Gambhir walks across his stumps and tries to fetch it from outside the off stump and work it to the on side, he tries to clip it away but gets an inside edge which rolls on to his stumps
G Gambhir b Pietersen 70 (76b 6x4 1x6) SR: 92.10

hahaha. im seriously breaking a rib here.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Is there a better batsman to watch in world cricket today than an in-form Yuvraj?
There are 14 blokes in my park cricket comp who are better to watch than Yuvi, but it's all a matter of what floats one's boat I guess :).

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
If Dhoni can get in India might just get 300, which I reckon would be about double the par score.

Precambrian

Banned
At 29-3, England surely had the game in hand. They have lost it now to India. Well played Gauti. he ensured that run rate never fell below 5.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Pietersen should bowl one over in ODIs more often.

Every single time he's taken a wicket (4 times) he's taken one in his first over. Twice it's been in his only over of the game.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
And looking again, the fact that Collingwood, Patel and Pietersen have so far bowled 16 overs between them is atrocious.

And the fact that Pietersen's somehow only gone for 4-an-over so far possibly even worse.

Precambrian

Banned
Richard, are you watching the match?

Because, Pietersen is bowling quite well. The pitch suits him and he is exploiting that.

Expecting Bhajji to run through the English lineup.

Heck, even Collingwood got serious turn with his off cutters.