• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official Australia in India***

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Not as good as Michael Clarke who, according to Cricinfo, has apparently just bowled 4 overs in a row. Impressive to bowl from both ends but poor umpiring. :p

Polo23

International Debutant
Not as good as Michael Clarke who, according to Cricinfo, has apparently just bowled 4 overs in a row, from both ends.
Lol...yeah, just saw that. Wanted to see Krejza's figures after he got smoked for 2 sixes and a 4 and it has Clarke bowling at both ends.

Cricinfo is incredibly useless.

pup11

International Coach
Krezja' biggest problem is that his accuracy sucks, he is bowling two or three boundary balls in an over and serving easy runs on a platter atm.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Come on, credit where credit's due, eh? He's bowled a few maiden balls.
Actually bowled a maiden over at one point. :p

He's quite obviously bowled absolute trash today though - not even my biased defence can absolve him of that. I know he can bowl much better than this though - regularly in fact - so let's hope he brings his best game to the Tests if he plays.

pup11

International Coach
If the Aussies selectors are watching this canning of Krezja, then they should be thinking about sending Casson to India, because he might not be special but he surely won't get himself disgraced like Krezja has, he has been ridiculously awful today.

pasag

RTDAS
If the Aussies selectors are watching this canning of Krezja, then they should be thinking about sending Casson to India, because he might not be special but he surely won't get himself disgraced like Krezja has, he has been ridiculously awful today.
Yes he would, Bracken on the other hand...

Top_Cat

He's quite obviously bowled absolute trash today though - not even my biased defence can absolve him of that. I know he can bowl much better than this though - regularly in fact - so let's hope he brings his best game to the Tests if he plays.
Hey, if he gets picked, I'll be hoping he gets some poles too. His whole selection just has a bit of a Hail Mary quality to it on the part of the selectors and you know what the suckiest part of it is? He probably is quite a decent bowler but likely won't get another opportunity to show it. Selectors can't just toy with someone's career like that, really unfair.

Polo23

International Debutant

When exactly was he regularly bowling better than this will securing a career average of 45?

Lambu

U19 Debutant
Thats a good hundred by Rohit there.He needs to do this regularly.

edit:Just as I type he is dismissed by mitch,who it must be said is the luckiest guy in the world.

pup11

International Coach
Sharma gone good knock from him, anyways Johnson gets his 3rd wicket and Krezja finally makes himself useful by taking a catch.

Top_Cat

Good on Ponting for giving Krejza some overs at least. That Sharma has belted a ton here, in the context of a series he's unlikely to take part in, is meaningless. But at least he gets to throw some down at decent opposition. Might be looked back upon in hindsight as a genius move....

Salamuddin

International Debutant
The amount of crap that you pout (when it comes to Ganguly) is beyond anyone's imagination. You top yourself everytime. The guy has been treated like dirt since 2005 and people still claim that he is there because of politics ?

What crap ?

His poor record against Australia is fact. His last series was extremely poor.
His fielding is not very good and his running between the wickets is terrible.
Considering Australia will likely adopt similar tactics to what they did in 2004, you need players who can rotate the strike and put the pressure back on the Aussie bowlers.
Ganguly is the worst of the big 4 in that respect.

What honestly does he have to offer going forward ?

pup11

International Coach
Yes he would, Bracken on the other hand...
You are saying Casson could bowl any worse then Krezja has, you are probably not watching the game, but Krezja has been AWFUL, there is no discipline, he is bowling huge no-balls, full-tosses, half-volley's, long-hops every over.

pasag

RTDAS
Good on Ponting for giving Krejza some overs at least. That Sharma has belted a ton here, in the context of a series he's unlikely to take part in, is meaningless. But at least he gets to throw some down at decent opposition. Might be looked back upon in hindsight as a genius move....
These are why these matches are so vital, would have been absurd if Ponting didn't bowl him and at least we can have an answer to one of the lineup questions. I'd bowl him heaps for the rest of the match as well, just to see, in hope really.

pup11

International Coach
You never know, someone might get injured or could be horribly out of form, and next thing we know Sharma could be making his test debut in this series.

pasag

RTDAS
You are saying Casson could bowl any worse then Krezja has, you are probably not watching the game, but Krezja has been AWFUL, there is no discipline, he is bowling huge no-balls, full-tosses, half-volley's, long-hops every over.
Casson is crap though and I wouldn't want to see him anywhere near the side.

Top_Cat

These are why these matches are so vital, would have been absurd if Ponting didn't bowl him and at least we can have an answer to one of the lineup questions. I'd bowl him heaps for the rest of the match as well, just to see, in hope really.
Yep, agree with that.