• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official Australia in India***

pup11

International Coach
Nah if anything lost the Aussies that Test, was their batting in the first innings. The Aussies bowled fine and it's not as if India got away to a flyer and posted huge scores. No-one got 400 in the match.
I think rather than just terming it as an Aussie batting failure, one also needs to give credit to the way the Indians bowled, they didn't try to bang the ball in short like the Aussie bowlers, the Indian bowlers pitched the ball up and the ball swung for them and that's what really caused the Aussie batsmen all the problems in the first innings and even in the 2nd innings, because had it not been for Clarke' knock and Johnson' breezy knock in the end the 2nd innings scorecard would have also looked equally woeful.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
If they lost about distraction, India need to drum something up. It's our form of 'mental disintigration', I suppose.

I rather doubt it was the reason for the loss though.

burr

State Vice-Captain
Can someone tell me is the Indian tour likely to go ahead? It has totally reignited my interest in cricket when I realised it was coming up this month. I'll be devoed if it's cancelled :p

pup11

International Coach
Can someone tell me is the Indian tour likely to go ahead? It has totally reignited my interest in cricket when I realised it was coming up this month. I'll be devoed if it's cancelled :p
Yeah the tour is going ahead as sceduled, the Aussies are going to depart for India this Sunday.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Loved how riled up people at my work got when they saw that Foxtel ad for this series with Bhajji doing the "just bring it" routine.

This is going to be sooooooo awesome, footy will be over and time for some Badri-love.

pasag

RTDAS
Loved how riled up people at my work got when they saw that Foxtel ad for this series with Bhajji doing the "just bring it" routine.

This is going to be sooooooo awesome, footy will be over and time for some Badri-love.
When the voice over started I thought what a horribly crap ad, then when Harbhajan came on the screen I burst out laughing. Brilliant to say the least, one of my favourite ads of the year.

Jakester1288

International Regular
The Austar ad I presume?

He says all this ****, like "We will feed you, we will entertain you, we will mesmerize you, and finally, we will beat you". Just lost him some more respect from me to be honest, especially after someof his earlier tour comments.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
The Austar ad I presume?

He says all this ****, like "We will feed you, we will entertain you, we will mesmerize you, and finally, we will beat you". Just lost him some more respect from me to be honest, especially after someof his earlier tour comments.
8-)

Yeah, thought it was a beauty of an ad too.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
The Austar ad I presume?

Grow a sense of humour

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
When the voice over started I thought what a horribly crap ad, then when Harbhajan came on the screen I burst out laughing. Brilliant to say the least, one of my favourite ads of the year.
Yeah, was discussing that earlier in the week with m00pheh. Quality ad.

Woodster

International Captain
I will be surprised if the pitch is as the curator suggests. Doesn't appear to make a great deal of sense, when you consider the strengths of the Australia and India side respectively. Although I'm all for pitches with a bit in it for everyone.