• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in England

Should Freddy be included in team for the second Test?

• Total voters

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Paul Harris once again uses his ingenious tactic of being so bad, people think they can do anything to his bowling and gift him a wicket.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
And that's really why Tendulkar, Ponting, Lara, (and Chanderpaul :p) are so much better than Pietersen. That was dire.

gio

U19 Cricketer
How has someone so innocuous picked up England's two best hopes? It's going to take something out of character from Ambrose and Collingwood now.

I can't stand watching England bat.

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Don't worry. It may not seem that way, but your post really didn't have anything to do with that. :p
Good. You've really put my mind at rest, thank you.

Can't believe England just lost two wickets to Paul Harris at a time like this. The guy is ten times as mediocre as Ashley Giles ever was.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Good. You've really put my mind at rest, thank you.
Heh, sorry, been a while since I last watched cricket with you - I forget how disappointed you get at England poor performances. :)
Can't believe England just lost two wickets to Paul Harris at a time like this. The guy is ten times as mediocre as Ashley Giles ever was.
TBF, SA lost 2 of that ilk to MSP at Lord's. He's almost as mediocre as those two on pitches like Lord's and this too.