• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
anyway Jesse Smith listed for North Ballarat this weekend...guess if he comes through that he's a chance against Port, more likely Collingwood the week after.

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
anyway Jesse Smith listed for North Ballarat this weekend...guess if he comes through that he's a chance against Port, more likely Collingwood the week after.
Heath Hocking also returns for Bendigo to play his first game for the season... If he can stay fit he will come into the team in the next 2-3 weeks. I'm aware not many people on here would know anything about him but he is highly rated at bomberland and gives us another tough inside presence.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Sydney are such a disgusting team.

After 10 mins into the third quarter... they're 1.6.12

Why anyone would want to watch that is beyond my comprehension.

Last edited:

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
yeah, they are dire... our game against them at the dome was amazingly poor as well. Great advertisement for AFL in sydney...

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I scored 2199 this week in Dream Team with a player down, and both Chad Cornes and Peter Burgoyne not playing.

:D

Wish I ****in scored one more point though. Its actually pissing me off that Heath Shaw couldn't touch the ball in the last 5 mins!

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Fair effort. Only 1884 here, mainly due to Taylor not playing for Geelong & Ablett having a (by his standards) quiet game as my skipper.

Still too good for Clapo tho. :cool:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I hate people like you Clapo. Its not hard to spend 10 minutes a week making a trade or two and making subs.

No commitment :mad:

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.