• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in England

stumpski

International Captain
Do NZ have any realistic 6th bowler options or is it just nailed on that Gillespie, Mills, Mason, Vettori and Styris are gonna bowl all the overs?

Good question - How bowls a bit of medium pace I think but he'd be under a lot of pressure here. Could be interesting if someone has a couple of bad overs.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Good question - How bowls a bit of medium pace I think but he'd be under a lot of pressure here. Could be interesting if someone has a couple of bad overs.
How bowls off spin. So does Taylor. I think Taylor would bowl before How, and he's pretty damn dire. Oram's late withdrawal was a big blow, even though he's a pretty crap Twenty20 bowler himself.

stumpski

International Captain
Hope it's a one off but not sure. We'll find out tomorrow I guess.

Great crowd in, and was that a group of Amy Winehouses I saw? :huh:
Yeah, ground's filled up now - most seemed to arrive in last half hour.

14-2 with the big guns in, NZ need these two to bat for 10 overs minimum.

stumpski

International Captain
Wonder if that's the first time McCullum's played out a maiden in Twenty20 cricket.

That was only the 25th in all matches apparently.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
McCullum not timing them at all. Signs the pitch isn't as good as we thought or that he's just struggling?

Taylor gone now, NZ in the ****ter.