• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Australia in West Indies

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
So far Patto's predicted hundreds for Jaques, Ponting and Hussey. Please don't mention Katich.
Haha, was more saying 'I think we're fine' than saying those particular players would score tons. But yeah, we're in some trouble.

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
Between Bangladesh's bowling, the cat snoring under my bed, this session and the fact I have an exam at 8am tomorrow, I really wish I could fall asleep. Not happening though.

pasag

RTDAS
From 1-75 to 4-98 at lunch, pretty disappointing. Really need Symonds, Katich and Haddin to step up. Lucky with Casson coming in we bat right down.

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
Between Bangladesh's bowling, the cat snoring under my bed, this session and the fact I have an exam at 8am tomorrow, I really wish I could fall asleep. Not happening though.
Alright I've successfully woken up the cat, Katich is still there at lunch and I'm having the first tired sensation of the night. Might try that sleep thing again.

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
C'mon the West Indies - reignite the 80s. Dwayne Bravo is Malcolm Marshall, Jerome Taylor is Michael Holding, can you feel it?!