• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in England

99*

International Debutant
Taylor gone, barring some miracle that's it for the tests. ONward to the 20/20 (meh) and the 5-0 black-wash of the ODI's.

pasag

RTDAS
Heh @ Boycott ripping Taylor to shreds on TMS.
Going off at the ICL bannings as well, which is spot on, IMO.

McCullum should've been out according to the radio, which would make my prediction of him getting less than 10 not look as ordinary.

Last edited:

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
Going off at the ICL bannings as well, which is spot on, IMO.

McCullum should've beenout according to the radio, which would make my prediction of him getting less than 10 not look as ordinary.
Yeah, looked like it hit the back of the bat, so didnt show up on the hot spot thingee. Only the pad brusing the inside edge.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Very interesting. Ive not been able to see too much of this series but the long term issue of Panasar leaning his head back looks less pronounced.

If he has made the change them good on him.

Should hopefully be getting cut less now. Has it been reduced over the past Test or 2?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
As we watch the New Zealand top order batting collapse yet again, one can't help thinking back. Thinking back to a better time.. a better player.. a better man.

If only he was still available (and hadn't failed repeatedly over the past six years).

leepayne

School Boy/Girl Captain
I am pleased with the way the match is going. I want England to win it, which they look like doing, but I didn't want them to win it today, since I have a ticket for tomorrow. So I should be at the ground as England win the series. :)

I am about 2 miles away from Trent Bridge and the light is closing in, probably won't bowl all of the scheduled overs today.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Heh @ Boycott ripping Taylor to shreds on TMS.
Yeah, his been on top form this afternoon…

Aggers – “New Zealand are in trouble (Taylor just been dismissed)”
Boycott – “Because they can’t bat”
Aggers – “Here comes Daniel Flynn”
Boycott – “His one of them”

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Have to feel a wee bit gutted for Flynn. Deserved a half-century but basically choked at the death; chased a very wide one he could quite easily have left alone.

Anyway, at least it looks like NZ will be spared the ignominy of an innings defeat.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
With Oram and Vettori both still to bat, (well, I know Oram is already out there) I don't reckon we'll get an innings victory, think we'll need about 20 or 30, so expecting a three wicket victory