• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Australia in West Indies

jammay123

State 12th Man
it just doesnt make sense using johnson with the new ball considering how much clark owned the windies. although bracken is not fit when he is how come hes not ahead of johnson

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Marshall has looked exceptional so far. Has been so far out of his depth in every other match I've seen him in. Different player atm.

Dissector

International Debutant
I was following the game on the computer and looked up Marshall's stats and was appalled that someone who averages 25 in first class cricket was playing tests. Though I would check the TV to see how crap he actually was. Must say he looks most impressive with some great shots particularly his cover drive off Lee a few overs ago. Seems to have very positive footwork and appears quite solid in defense too. Interesting to see how he develops.