• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australian Domestic Season 2007/08

sideshowtim

Banned
Phil Hughes is God. I've deadset jinxed him every time he's reached 50 this season....Not this time though! I didn't say anything! Deadset gun bat. Love him.

Laurrz

International Debutant
this is good stuff by NSW - playing their shots.. not playing for a draw... or is it just a coincedence?

pasag

RTDAS
Hussey can chase down whatever. I'm not worried :ph34r:

Seriously though, great to see the youngster do well and congrats to Katich for breaking the record. Most disappointing McGain couldn't further his case for WI today.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Brillant knock from Hughes, hopefully there is a A series coming up at the end of season. Would be great to see him blooded at that level, next to Rogers. Great 3rd innings performance so far by the Blues as whole, pretty much played the Vics out of the match. But a decent comeback at the end of day by the Vics to given themselves a slight chance.

I reckon it would be good to have some FC cricket on each weekend during the season on Foxs. Most FRC matches are during the week. All you have to look at is this thread and the activity in the last three days and you can see there would be plenty of interest.

howardj

International Coach
I reckon it would be good to have some FC cricket on each weekend during the season on Foxs. Most FRC matches are during the week. All you have to look at is this thread and the activity in the last three days and you can see there would be plenty of interest.
Yeah, there'd be at least 10 viewers. Just joking. I'm sure there would be plenty of interest, however it's very expensive to telecast cricket matches apparently. Pretty much why Optus abandoned covering Pura Cup games some years ago.