• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** England in New Zealand

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
That's not on at all. Soooo cruel.

I slept way too long, got up, checked cricinfo, saw Sinclair was in, raced to the TV, turned it on and put it on Fox Sports... the first ball I saw was his wicket FFS.

That's just not on. Gutted TSTL.

Last edited:

JBH001

International Regular
I've been a supporter of Sinclair for a while.

But I think the next innings would probably be his last chance.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Hahaha at Messrs Smith and Cribb. Soooooooo predictable.

Wasn't it yesterday that the first ball you watched had something bad as well Rob? Or was that the previous game.

simmy

International Regular
Certainly I'm more confident in Ambrose than I was with either Geraint or Prior. Not 100%, but more than any recent.

Gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JMA gets Sinclair.
I love how we finally pick a keeper than can bat (rather than the other way around) and he instantly scores 100!

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
That's not on at all. Soooo cruel.

I slept way too long, got up, checked cricinfo, saw Sinclair was in, raced to the TV, turned it on and put it on Fox Sports... the first ball I saw was his wicket FFS.

That's just not on. Gutted TSTL.
Still can't get over that. I was so pumped for that innings as well. He better have a decent chance to make some runs in the second dig FFS.

meatspx

U19 Cricketer
Gotta love the Monty-Pietersen show! Even Colly getting in on the act beforehand, some weird happenings going on in the field.

NZ's session definately.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Sixth wicket down. Anderson picks 5 as Taylor nicks it. Very happy for Jimmy. New Zealand in tatters though and require some ballsy lower order batting.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Well played England.

Fleming's dismissal is why he was a good test batsman, but definitely not great. He does that so consistently.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
On the English bowling, people will look at the scorecard and just think that Anderson has been so good. It should be noted that Sidebottom has been superb as well, swinging the ball consistently. Together, they have been a potent combination here for England.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Very crucial how this Broad spell goes here. The Kiwis are counter attacking and Broad is inexperienced. He could easily get cartered all round the park. On the other hand, he might pick a key wicket. So it is a fair enough gamble by Vaughan.

Last edited: