• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Allan Border Medal

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I thought the instructional Powerpoint presentation including diagrams and photos was a bit out of order.
The video of the conception was better although the use of Hawkeye to predict Punter's 'trajectory' was in slightly poor taste.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Mark Nicholas should never host anything again. He was downright terrible. His jokes fell flat and he couldn't keep his hands still. Absolute disgrace.
Yeah, he was hopeless. I watched the Channel 9 version and I thought he was piss poor.

Last edited:

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Well done to Brett Lee...

Has been amazing for the last year or so and completely deserved the award even though he missed the WC.

masterblaster

International Captain
Brett Lee is a credit to Australian Cricket. Australia certainly need more blokes like Brett in the cricketing landscape. Very hard working, always positive and has the best public relations brain in the entire Australian team along with Adam Gilchrist.

burr

State Vice-Captain
lol. Has anyone actully heard Brett Lee talk, it's painful, it's best he just bowls. As for the AB medal night, it's so tragic it's funny. What was with Nicholas announcing Ponting's wife's pregnancy to everyone in the room. Loved Roy and HG though and all the time waster's bc there was so little cricket i.e. ten ways to get out.