• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** England in New Zealand

James

Cricket Web Owner
More like a loss for New Zealand, well done England, but what awful batting to end the innings by NZ. Had it in the bag and threw it away.

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
****!!

Snatching a draw from the jaws of victory.

A lose in my book. Vettori is a ****head!! He is lucky Evan Watkin is an incompetant ass......

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
England didn't deserve to lose this, so good stuff series to level. Like the look of Luke Wright really has talent to be to quality ODI player, just needs to know what his best roles are..

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Well...both sides blew that match.

For starters, England will feel NZ shouldn't have got anywhere near that total and secondly NZ in the end should have cruised it.
I guess if NZ is to blame anyone it's Scott Styris for that brain explosion which started the rot.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Gold for us here - neither the Kiwis OR the Poms winning a game against each other.

Seriously, shame I didn't see it - sounds like a top game.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
[Simpsons]Tied game?!?![/Simpsons]

What a cracker of a match. Two of my favourite bats in How and Collingwood doing well, loving it. England came back and bowled superbly at the end. Anderson's first over back was near perfect.

Thoroughly enjoyed it. Same can't be said for some of the absolute dross served up today in this thread. FFS we don't need updates on the music playing at the ground or constant score updates either - thats what Cricinfo is for.