• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Absolutely disgusting. **** off you sad little ****. Be angry at the umpires, I don't mind, but I take exception when you start racially abusing cricketers. You're an absolute disgrace.
C'mon mate, don't resort to the abuse.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Haha appreciate it. But I've been pretty over the top too at times, cuz I'll agree I can't control my emotions. I was telling Pratyush this as well today on msn, that I am a very competitive guy in almost everything I do, esp. sports related. Whether I am playing or supporting, testosterone levels go through the roof :ph34r:.
Still though, emotion isn't a bad thing. When Misbah played that shot, I hope you didn't just give a polite golf clap and go to bed.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Still though, emotion isn't a bad thing. When Misbah played that shot, I hope you didn't just give a polite golf clap and go to bed.
Nah didn't go that crazy. Only ran around the whole school like an idiot, then watched it about 19-20 more times that moment, each time trying out a new celebration.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Johnson coming on to bowl. Could be a crucial decision in the outcome of this match. Hope he can find some swing.

JBH001

International Regular
The same Ponting that called Dravid back when he was walking off in the first innings?
Oh, please. Its not St Ponting now, is it? He did not call him back, he merely did not claim a catch which replays showed he did not catch. That is all. Good on him for doing so, although the cynic in me thinks that he was just simply clever enough not to take a catch which was conclusively not a catch (and have hell break loose later).

However, that said, I do not think Ponting is a cheat. At least not moreso than usually found by top players at this level of the game. But he certainly is not some sort of sportsman akin to the old fashioned ideal, not by a long shot.

Last edited: