• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

pup11

International Coach
They take away the boundary ball and he slows down considerably. Can't understand why he can't be more pro-active and just nudge it around for some easy runs with the field back.
He doesn't like running between the wickets much and he isn't too good at it either, he likes to deal more in boundaries.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Terrible stuff between the wickets. I reckon there's at least another 20 that India could've had today.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Draw odds?
Too early to say that.

Scenario I

• India are 230 odd behind.
  • They could play well and still be all out for another 200 - a lead of around 150.
  • Another 200 runs could take them no more than 60 overs. At worst 70. There are 22 overs left today that means another 40-50 tomorrow.
  • That will still leave two and a half days for the second innings with Australia starting with a 130 run advantage.
  • A result in that case is almost certain.

Scenario II

• If India over take Australia (just about draw level), they will still leave Australia upward of one hour (probably two) to bat tomorrow and another two days after that - a total of about 200 overs..
  • Unless Australia pile on a big score again and do not leave much time for India to score the runs or for them selves to get 20 wickets AND India play out the time we should still see a result or a very close game.

Scenario III
  • India take big lead, say 150.
  • That will take them entire day tomorrow and at least an hour of the first session on the 4th day.
  • Then it will be a draw if Australia bat very well in the second innings with no effort to set a target.

biased indian

International Coach
he just loves australia..has there been any batsmen..who took liking to one side like him....his records aganist aus and other should be very very different :)

Craig

World Traveller
Give Hussey a bowl :ph34r:

Hey I can remember back in the 99/00 season where he once took 3 wickets in a one day game for WA against Victoria at the MCG. He also got a ton (you might remember that he broke his bat as well).

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Dravid's going at the ball too hard against Hogg. Just nudge around the corner and work the singles!!

LJMJ

U19 12th Man
Dravid's been so damn lucky in this innings. I don't care what he goes on to do here. I'll always remember it as a crappy performance.