• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
How funny was the cheer for Dravid's single to get to 19. And Dravid raising the bat was a nice touch too :lol:

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I like how Lee's changing it up a bit here. He forced Laxman to flash at one last over too.

pup11

International Coach
Isn't that what he's trying to say? He's dropping 'em for the first time in 3 years, it's obviously unusual for him.
Oops.. goofed up i misinterpreted his post didn't read it carefully enough i though he has wrote that it usual for Gilly to drop catches like this! :shy:

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
How funny was the cheer for Dravid's single to get to 19. And Dravid raising the bat was a nice touch too :lol:
It'll be funny if they replay that moment with that epic music in the background as they do when someone gets a century. :laugh:

dansa

Cricket Spectator
Ponting needs massage therapy

Lax and Dravid do not like the balls with unexpected bounce. Akhtar gave him a hard time. Only way for AUZ to recover is to chill out and strike back.

Laurrz

International Debutant
:lol: Oh.. you have disappointed poor Turb he was probably try to hit on ya! ;)
:laugh: :laugh: :blink:

anywho.. this pitch is playing very well for batsmen,... i misjudged it definately, thought it owuld move around a bit more.. great batting tho

whens hogg going to come on?

Last edited:

dansa

Cricket Spectator
When they are well settled

anywho.. this pitch is playing very well for batsmen,... i misjudged it definately

Don't know what Ponting is thinking now. Ponting assumes that these guys will be more re'Laxed' :) with spin. Hogg could be the needed change with Lee putting the lid from the other end. Lax would want to race for his century.

pup11

International Coach

anywho.. this pitch is playing very well for batsmen,... i misjudged it definately

George has probably gone to deliver a few mails so might not bowl today!
But seriously Ponting would have to think out of the box now to pick wicket Day 2 and 3 are always the best days to bat at the SCG so the Australian bowlers have their work cut out, they just need to keep things tight and FFS they shouldn't be bowling too many no-balls because the last thing they want now is to pick a wicket of a no-ball.