• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I feel for Steve Buckner , he just isn't up to speed for international cricket these days.

Huge let off for Australia !!

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
pup11 doesn't put India down all the time, like Raghav does, he simply supports a different country. There's absolutely nothing wrong with it, people support teams other than their home side all the time, and they should be allowed to. The whole patriotism thing is overblown massively. What happens if I think Daniel Vettori is a dickhead? Should I still support him because he's from New Zealand? Hell no I shouldn't, I'll support somebody who I like.

FFS umpires, Symonds was gone.
I get the not supporting a player argument but can't see myself supporting Australia just because the WICB is woeful. Absolutely no reason to support another country.

JustTool

State 12th Man
Bucknor needs new glasses.
If rigged upmiring is what it takes Auusies t win - so be it. What happened in the last Test and today is a TRAVESTY-- Bucknor has always been BIASED against India - no question.

Told ya, Symonds would be gone were it not for the umpires !

This is JUST RIDICULOUS :wacko: :wacko: And Aussies have NOT integrity.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
I hate this ****. Stuff like this ruins perfectly good cricket days and leaves bad tastes in mouth. Technology can't come in soon enough.

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
Hahaha Bucknor. Absolute shocker. Hogg looking good again. Kumble will get him LBW eventually though.

Top_Cat

Bucknor needs new glasses.
New ears, really.

In fairness, if he didn't hear it, giving it not out was the only option. If he didn't hear it, though, that's not too good at all.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
If rigged upmiring is what it takes Auusies t win - so be it. What happened in the last Test and today is a TRAVESTY-- Bucknor has always been BIASED against India - no question.

Calm down - its just a horrible decision.

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year

Haha Yuvraj?

Questioning the Australians integrity when the Indian cricket team have never had any.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I think Andrew may have got the feintest of edges on the ball in what must have been a very difficult decision for the umpire :sleep:

archie mac

International Coach

The Indian team are all walkers?8-)

JustTool

State 12th Man
Sharma can't buy a wicket.

Umpiring has not been up to scratch IMO.
It has been GREAT if you are Australia :blink: . ALL the decisions last Test and this one have gone AGAINST India. BCCI needs to flex their muscle here to STOP THIS IDIOT Bucknor from umpiring !

Speersy

U19 Cricketer
Some people who don't follow cricket and then see some of these decisions must think what a stupid game it is. With all the technology, in other sports cricket is still in the dark ages.

Arrow

U19 Vice-Captain
I really reckon not walking when it was such an audible nick is just cheating. Look how fast symonds turned his head after the nick. It was so obvious he hit that. That stuf really sucks.

Zinzan

I don't think Buckner is bias, just incompetent