• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in Australia

irfan

State Captain
Still alive mate. These 2 can score thousands.
Mate, not having a go - but I really don't get you. First you seemed to be an extremely one-eyed parochial Aussie who was really annoyed at his side getting beat in the T20 World Championships. You proclaimed that all the Indian supporters are thinking that they are the best team in the world (which certainly wasn't the case) and seemed to think Australia lost rather than India win. So now I am thinking, OK he's quite a patriotic supporter who lets his parochialism slur his judgement - which is fair enough.

Now, in this SL match, when SL win ONE session chasin 500-odd and you proclaim they are favourites. I am like, wait a minute is the same guy ??? The same guy who would always back his team now getting terrified when SL are within 350 of the target.

Confused ??? :blink: