• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* CW English Meet-Up

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
These warnings state it is illegal... and even if they didn't I know full well it is because I've had to learn about the thing.

How unutterably lame would it be to have ads stating "buying your child alcohol is not a good idea, because little children shouldn't be having alcohol"? There'd be no point if it wasn't illegal.
No worse than 'smoking cigarettes is a bad idea because they can actually quite hurt you', it's not illegal to smoke but it's still a bad idea.

Swervy

International Captain
These warnings state it is illegal... and even if they didn't I know full well it is because I've had to learn about the thing.

How unutterably lame would it be to have ads stating "buying your child alcohol is not a good idea, because little children shouldn't be having alcohol"? There'd be no point if it wasn't illegal.
but is it illegal to give your 12 yr old a sip of beer?

You suggest it is, but last I heard it wasnt

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
No, I don't.

Having a sip from someone else's glass is completely different to specifically supplying a kid with alcohol, in whatever quantity.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I should hopefully be in New Street by about midday.
Annnnnnnnnnnyway... just occurred to me that I ain't got the foggiest where to meet anyone and don't know the station as I've never been there so much as once. I've posted my number earlier in this thread (07800920853 again if you CBA to go back) so if someone were to give us a buzz if I haven't turned-up by midday.

Let's hope someone sees this post before setting-off...

Matteh

Annnnnnnnnnnyway... just occurred to me that I ain't got the foggiest where to meet anyone and don't know the station as I've never been there so much as once. I've posted my number earlier in this thread (07800920853 again if you CBA to go back) so if someone were to give us a buzz if I haven't turned-up by midday.

Let's hope someone sees this post before setting-off...
:cool:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Don't think any pics were taken TBH but I've got about 8 minutes of footage, which will be posted on YT in due course. Possibly not all in one go, though.

Matteh

Don't think any pics were taken TBH but I've got about 8 minutes of footage, which will be posted on YT in due course. Possibly not all in one go, though.
If possible, could you edit it so that it's split by person. e.g. Mitchell bowling, Liam bowling etc.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Any chance you could send me the vid files before uploading them?
Couple of mates are requesting videos of me batting/bowling.
Well I need to upload them to a computer before I can email them. :p

That will be tomorrow at the absolute earliest, and quite possibly not until Saturday.