• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in England

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Dhoni is getting over ambitious. A crap shot earlier over and this one. Good to see him shaking the head though, quickly realising his folly.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Swear to God I knew a wicket would fall that over.

I was following on Cricbuzz instead of watching on TV, and was gonna start watching again at the end of that over. I knew someone would go out.

****'s sake.

Poker Boy

State Vice-Captain
Big wicket - especially with the new ball due soon - I reckon get Dhoni out and we've won (I say that because he can score quickly even batting with the tail so we're not safe as long as he is in)

viktor

State Vice-Captain
Swear to God I knew a wicket would fall that over.

I was following on Cricbuzz instead of watching on TV, and was gonna start watching again at the end of that over. I knew someone would go out.

****'s sake.
Me too. I thought it would be either 230/6 or 236/5.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
The rain ****ing never supports us. Always biased towards the other team. How has it not rained yet today?

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
I hope it doesn't rain, because if it rains it will mask the very poor performance of our batsmen. England deserve to win and IMO they will Rain or no Rain.