• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* CW English Meet-Up

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Mitchell, is there a good meeting up place at New Street?. Haven't been there in my life.
Some pretty obvious landmarks in the station. How about, when you get to main concourse area, we meet up outside the WH Smiths that's there. We'll both have cricket bags, so should be pretty easy to see each other.
Smiths is just on the left of that concourse area when you go past the ticket barrier to get out of the platforms area.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Making a mockery of the 'you don't need meat to live argument' really. If you were placed in a situation where you couldn't get hold of these pills, which could range from something daft like Big Brother to something realistic like vast regions of the world, how would you actually survive?
There's no reason why I should be placed in said situation, though. I'm a middle-class Brit, it takes one hell of a something for me to not be able to get hold of the exact nourishment I want.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Been posting in this thread most days asking Richard if he's booked a net yet...can only assume we don't have one booked given the lack of answer.
Nope, been incredbly busy the last 3 days anyway, even if I didn't have telepapohobia. I might, and this is only a might, be able to get something done tomorrow (ie Tuesday) but I've got quite a bit else to organize besides.

Disappointed at the lack of a Pickup reply too.

Matteh

Nope, been incredbly busy the last 3 days anyway, even if I didn't have telepapohobia. I might, and this is only a might, be able to get something done tomorrow (ie Tuesday) but I've got quite a bit else to organize besides.

Disappointed at the lack of a Pickup reply too.
Pickup's on MSN right now.

Matteh

I won't be taking my cricket bag...I will however easily identify you if you're wearing a suit.
I won't be wearing a suit this time. I'll have a cricket bag and will probably be wearing something crickety. Crampton found me at Edgbaston purely by the beard, so it should be a problem.

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
I won't be wearing a suit this time. I'll have a cricket bag and will probably be wearing something crickety. Crampton found me at Edgbaston purely by the beard, so it should be a problem.
My train gets in at 1207 if you didn't know. :). I'll probably be half asleep for most of the day tbh.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
So 12:07? That means I'll have to leave here at, FFS, about 8AM!!!!!! I'm not pleased, especially with no chivvying-along from TEG.