• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* CW English Meet-Up

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Craigos is dropping by Exeter (he's near enough promised that) and myself and him are going to attempt to get as many CWers as possible from there on in.

Liam has already signed-up and Matt Pitt is up for it pending Canada preparations.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Craigos is dropping by Exeter (he's near enough promised that) and myself and him are going to attempt to get as many CWers as possible from there on in.

Liam has already signed-up and Matt Pitt is up for it pending Canada preparations.
Consider me 95% in

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Dickinson and the "smile" = far, FAR worse... :wacko:

The hair isn't exactly in tip-top condition after the "game", either...

Last edited:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
L-R: Anna, myself (complete with ill-fitting cap and sunburn), Richard, Neil, Tarick, Oli Norwell, Wes Norwell, can't remember, Matteh.
Unless I'm much mistaken Glenn Stiemens was the other one...

Do Glenn and Oli still post? Would never have heard of either but for the meet-up.